Patient Transport (UK) offers a varied service with staff specialised within their chosen field of expertise.
We employ a range of clinical staff including the following:
· Event Medical Staff
· Secure Mental Health Staff
· ECA Staff
· ACA Staff
We also have staff trained in Physical intervention and Disengagement of Vulnerable Persons to manage our transportation of patients detained under the Mental Health Act
We pride ourselves on the service our staff provide and will ensure the following is in place for every employee working for Patient Transport (UK)
· DBS Certification (Criminal Records Checks)
· Full Induction including Customer Service Training
· Full Uniform
· ID Cards
· All CQC required documentation and evidence
· Current qualifications and certification
When staff qualifications are due to expire we are able to refresh these using our purpose built training centre. If further training is required we will arrange for staff to attend external courses to maintain their clinical accreditations.